aroused

• Submitted: Fri, January 18, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, January 18, 2008

• Reported By:castaic California
Fotoconnection
fotoconnection.com Midwood, New York U.S.A.

Fotoconnection bad business practice Midwood New York

Made the purchase and got an e-mail next day for the conformation. The fast talking salesman was very pushy, trying to sell me every accessory known to man. Then came the battery, he told me my camcorder does not included a battery an I need to buy one to use the camcorder. I told him that I have check with local shop that every camcorder package includes least one battery to use, he told me his not sure about that.

I cancelled the order and would never order from there again.

Jim
castaic, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2008 10:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fotoconnection/Midwood-New-York/Fotoconnection-bad-business-practice-Midwood-New-York-301454. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fotoconnection