Complaint Review: Fotoconnection

• Reported By:seattl Washington
Fotoconnection
fotoconnection.com Internet U.S.A.

Foto Connection Ripoff Bait and Switch Internet

I had the same experience as the consumer above. In my case it was a Sony DSC-W1 that had all the features I wanted on the page but then after ordering at the low price, I was called the next day with the "switch" part. I actually went for the "US" model (that was on the webpage for the low price) at a $30 increase.

I later felt ripped off, called to cancel and stopped any charge on my card. The cancellation part was not difficult for me.

Max
seattle, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2004 09:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fotoconnection/internet/Foto-Connection-Ripoff-Bait-and-Switch-Internet-96007. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fotoconnection