- Report: #277896
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Fotoconnection.com
Fotoconnection.comfotoconnection.com Midwood, New York U.S.A.
Fotoconnection.com FALSE ADVERTISING, SCAMMERS, RIP OFF, BUYERS BEWARE!!! Midwood New York
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
The Canon EOS 400D Digital Rebel XTi 10.1 Megapixel SLR Digital Camera with Canon 18-55mm EF-S Lens ( Black ), 1236B001 Includes:
- EOS Digital Rebel XTi Body-
- EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 Lens
- Battery Charger
- Battery Pack
- Interface Cable
- EOS Digital Solution Disk and Instruction Manuals
- Video Cable
- Wide Strap
- Eyecup Ef
- Great Photography is Easy Booklet and Do More with Macro Booklet
- 1 Year USA Warranty
Brand New Factory Sealed With 1 Year USA Warranty
And When I call suppendly the battery and charger are not included and they want to sell them to me for and extra $180.00!!!!
They say you will save 30-70% off of what other stores charge, but if you add it all up you will actually pay that percentage more!!! Steer clear of this place. I spent a long time on the phone arguing with the sales man and got nowhere, and it is no surprise they have all these complaints against them!!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2007 08:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fotoconnectioncom/Midwood-New-York-11230/Fotoconnectioncom-FALSE-ADVERTISING-SCAMMERS-RIP-OFF-BUYERS-BEWARE-Midwood-New-York-277896. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.