satisfaction

• Reported By: kmd0220 — Newport News Virginia United States of America
Fotography by Veronica
226 Anne Drive Newport News, Virginia United States of America

Fotography by Veronica Veronica Thibodeau Theft Newport News, Virginia

Veronica provides the worst customer service imaginable. She was ready within hours when I had money to give her, but now that it is her turn to give me my products she is constantly unavailable. She will ignore her clients for weeks on end and then claim that she sent them messages. How is it possible for all modes of communication for everyone she does business with to fail?

She deletes all negatives posts on her business facebook page to hide her misconduct from others. I paid her over $2000 for a wedding package and she has delivered things to me covered in cat hair or chipped. She is running her business based on lies. She stole our money and has not fulfilled her obligations. I have been fighting the issue with her since May 2012 and I have had enough---we want our products and deserve a refund for her awful acts.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2013 11:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fotography-by-Veronica/Newport-News-Virginia-/Fotography-by-Veronica-Veronica-Thibodeau-Theft-Newport-News-Virginia-996085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fotography by Veronica