Complaint Review: Foundation Financial Group LLC

• Reported By: Karl — Jackson Mississippi United States of America
Foundation Financial Group LLC
100 Galleria Pkwy Marrieta, Georgia United States of America

Foundation Financial Group LLC NOT AN HONEST COMPANY AT ALL Marrieta, Georgia

My realtor called me last week and told me about the rates being lower than ever and suggested I call my mortgage broker to see about refinancing my loan.  I called and got the process started yesterday.

Today I received a telephone call from 904-861-0736 and a guy we will call "Dou**e" introduced himself and let me know that he was will a federally funded program and he needed me to talk to him about my recent loan application.  Dou**e went on to explain that there was a lot of problems with the mortgage industry and the Federal government wants to audit companies and he was going to talk with me to see if there was anything he could do for me.  Dou**e asked me specifically if I would talk with him about why I had applied for a loan and the circumstances which led me to applying for a loan so that he could perform his job which was mandatory if I wanted my loan to be further considered.

I explained to Dou**e that I did not solicit his call, and I was not interested in what he had to say over the telephone, but if there were something he felt we needed to discuss he should send me a letter in the mail explaining why I have to talk with his company.  Dou**e asked me "you want me to send you mail."  Yes this is a simple request, if you are with a governmentally funded program, and you obviously know that I applied for a loan, you should have all of my personal information and be able to send me mail.  No, Dou**e insisted that I was risking the further processing of my loan if I did not speak with him there on the spot.  Of course I hung up on Dou**e, and he went on to call the next sucker I'm sure.

So I went on to do a little investigating into this company.  They are paying to be notified by (our trusted credit bureaus) when somebody applies for a mortgage loan.  So basically, my mortgage broker who earned my business through the trust of my realtor and performed to my expectations, now has the opportunity to service me again, but she has to compete with a bottom feeding company like this who will try to duke me into believing that they are there to "protect" me.  All under the guise of being with some federal agency.

Lets put this into perspective.  This would be like a guy, going out meeting a girl, wining her, dining her and having all but sealed the deal when the girls phone rings... "Hello my name is Dou**e, I understand you are ready to seal the deal, but the government has asked me to step in to make sure you are not being taken advantage of."

Classic example of what is wrong with our society.  Bravo Douche, Bravo!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2010 09:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Foundation-Financial-Group-LLC/Marrieta-Georgia-30339/Foundation-Financial-Group-LLC-NOT-AN-HONEST-COMPANY-AT-ALL-Marrieta-Georgia-635980. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Foundation Financial Group LLC