allowing

• Updated: Wed, June 04, 2014

• Reported By: Deann — Knox Indiana
Foundation Financial Group
7035 E 96th St. Unit S Indianapolis, Indiana USA

Foundation Financial Group Took money from our bank account when they were told we did not want their services Indianapolis Indiana

*Author of original report: You still took money when we said "NO"

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Terms and Agreement

After looking on the internet for someone to refinance our house F.F.G contacted us.  At first it sounded real good with a promise of 3.5 interest rate, to cover approx 71,000.00 for house & a small loan.  They said that they had to include the loan because our house didn't have a big enough balance for their company.

We were talked into an escrow acct. and things still looked good.  For some reason I started to get a bad feeling about all of this, when we got the loan papers e-mailed to us and questioned them about the 135.00 for insurance, they tried not to tell us that it was an FHA, loan, so I told them from the start NOT to pull my money out of the bank, I told them several times before they actually did it, then I told them to cancel the loan which they did on the 29th of April and pulled my money out of the bank on the 1st of May.

My bank says that they can't do anything as we gave them our debit card number, even though I told them not to take the money, mastercard that holds my card says it can not go against the companys refund policy and no more can be done.

Small claims would cost me 100. to file and we are on S.S. and don't have that kind of money, somebody, please STOP, this company from doing this to other people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2013 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Foundation-Financial-Group/Indianapolis-Indiana-46250/Foundation-Financial-Group-Took-money-from-our-bank-account-when-they-were-told-we-did-n-1060732. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Foundation Financial Group

You still took money when we said "NO"

AUTHOR: Dreamsmom - ()

You can quote all your rules & regulations that you want, but the fact is that "You were told"NO", I do not want to do this.  But being the big company that you are you lied and pushed things through anyhow.

I have all the paperwork and all the e-mails, you took my money and nothing you say or do will change this.  I have been telling everyone about you.

One of your ex-employees called us from another company, and when I began to spout off about what you did to us, he told my husband sorry and that was one of the reasons he had quit your firm, or was it that you fired him because he has a consious.

So go ahead and put your rules and regulations down in a rebuttel report, I know the truth, and so does several hundred other people.

#2 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Terms and Agreement

AUTHOR: Truth Stranger Than Fiction - ()

Your Appraisal is paid for by you as a deposit. There is a 5 step process that you go through online to pay for your appraisal deposit with Foundation Financial Group. Where it has clearly stated terms and agreements. Step 3 of the the 5 step process clearly states the refundability of the funds that are about to be processed.

"You are not required to complete this agreement merely because you have received these disclosures and/or signed a loan application.

In order to move forward with the process, you must also agree to the following terms:

**AGREEMENT CONCERNING NONREFUNDABILITY OF ADVANCE FEE**
I authorize Foundation Financial Group to charge $414.00 to my credit/debit card. I understand this fee is non-refundable in whole or in part, once an appraisal has been scheduled. This one fee is being charged to you by Foundation Financial Group and paid to Foundation Financial Group. This fee is considered a Pre-paid Finance charge and is included in your loan's APR.

**CANCELATION/PROCESSING FEE DISCLOSURE**
In the event that the loan transaction is canceled for ANY reason and providing an appraisal has not been performed a $200.00 fee will be retained by Foundation Financial Group as a Cancellation/Processing Fee, and the difference may be refunded to you upon request.

**TRIP FEE DISCLOSURE**
In the event the appraisal inspection needs to be rescheduled or cancelled for any reason, the appraiser must be notified 24 hours prior to the appointment time. Failure to provide such notification will result in the borrower being charged a $200.00 trip fee."

Anyone who is reading this. You can go through to Foundation Financial Groups appraisal deposit steps yourself, to see where this information is located and how CLEARLY stated this is over and over before you even get to the step to enter in any credit card/debit card information.

Go here. https://mortgage.ffg.com/about-us/about-yfd.php

STEP 5 is where you enter in the actual card information... and you even have to click a BLUE BAR THAT SAYS $200 of the full amount is NON- REFUNDABL... This is below a disclaimer:

"Your credit card is about to be charged $414.00.
$200.00 of the $414.00 is NON-REFUNDABLE
even if the transaction is canceled prior to scheduling of the appraisal.
Upon scheduling of appraisal, none of the $414.00 is refundable."

You do not pay for appraisals until after you have looked over disclosures... and they go through the disclosures with you to make sure they answer any questions you may have. If they cannot provide you with an answer then you demand to speak to someone who can provide you with the answer. If no one can provide you with the answer, then you say thank you for your time, but no thank you. AND YOU DO NOT PAY FOR AN APPRAISAL AND AGREE TO TERMS THAT ARE CLEAR AS DAY TO YOU...

You have no right to complain. No one took any money from you. You entered into a legal agreement.