Complaint Review: Foundation Financial Group

• Submitted: Sun, February 12, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, March 17, 2012

• Reported By: don — port deposit Maryland United States of America
Foundation Financial Group
100 Galleria Parkway, Suite 1400 Atlanta, Georgia Internet United States of America

Foundation Financial Group Elizabeth R. Hall stole $405.00 from me and my wife Internet, Internet

*Author of original report: doing whats right

me and my wife where ripped off $405.00 by Elizabeth R. Hall of Foundation Financial Group for a appraisal on our house that was never set up or done. i feel that we have been wronged. i have tried to e-mail this woman and call this woman but get no reply !! please help!! i'm not rich..$405.00 is alot of money to me and to have someone take it for nothing is just not right!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2012 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Foundation-Financial-Group/internet/Foundation-Financial-Group-Elizabeth-R-Hall-stole-40500-from-me-and-my-wife-Internet-837997. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Foundation Financial Group

doing whats right

AUTHOR: don - (United States of America)

since i posted on this site i had the people from the mortgage company call me and take care of the matter at hand!! the guys name was mark .don't remember his last name but he was a class act..he took care of the problem and we thank him very much!!!!!  Don & Mary H