Complaint Review: Foundation Financial Group

• Submitted: Thu, July 10, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, October 15, 2010

• Reported By:Griffin Georgia
Foundation Financial Group
225 Water Street, Suite 2100 Jacksonvill,FL. 32202 Nationwide U.S.A.

Foundation Financial Group told me that they could refines my home with FHA loan with a fix rate got $236.00 for appraisal fee

We sent in all the intimations they needed had us to sign a form said that we could get a FHA loan we have a loan with countrywide and its adjustable Mrs. Kimberly Crawford-Stokes is the person that i was talking to and e-mailing she said that they have to have the appraisal fee be she could get started she said it was $475.00 I told her that we didn't have that much money, so she ask for $236.00 and that a appraisal will be out sat.[7-5-08] that was like 3 days away she said the fast the better we would be closing in 15 days and we would also have money in our pockets for the value of our home. She has not call me back want answer my e-mail I told that we have a disable daughter that is in our home with hospice care and I dont work have to be home with 24 hours a day and that my husband is the only one working in our home it is very hard for us she said that I got FHA-to help you have to talk to my underwriter. Call me and said everything is OK you mo rage will be $1.067.00 a month with your home ins.and taxs. No appraisal has been to our home she has not call but have got the $236.00 out of our bank account with my bank card.

Griffin, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2008 11:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Foundation-Financial-Group/nationwide/Foundation-Financial-Group-told-me-that-they-could-refines-my-home-with-FHA-loan-with-a-fi-349633. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Foundation Financial Group