Complaint Review: Foundation INC.

• Submitted: Tue, January 19, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, July 11, 2012

• Reported By: Giorgio — MDR California U.S.A.
Foundation INC.
1500 Rosecrans Ave. | Suite 500 | Internet United States of America

Foundation INC. Thank you for interest in FOUNDATION INC's employment opportunities! You previously submitted your resume to our marketing firm and I had responded to you with a letter requesting a phone interview. Internet

I just went on for a first interview at FOUNDATION INC located in Manhattan Beach.
First, They have no parking and they asked you to park ILLEGALLY at Bristol Farms parking lot. You can do that only for 2 hours and if the parking security guard is not there. Otherwise you will not be allowed unless you purchase something from the market.

After waiting for an hour filling up crap forms and BS paperwork (you should never have to put your social security or driver license on an initial interview, this doesn t sound right)
I finally was escorted in for an interview with some guy.
Yeah yeah yeah, told me all the marketing s**t they do and PR and that now they r expanding their cosmetic dept. since they re doing so good for some of their clients.
The initial interview lasted for 10 minutes . THEY NEVER EVEN ASKED ME OR EVEN WENT THROUGH THE RESUME WITH ME> Which raised the flag right there.

Then they asked me to come the next day (I mean the next day) as if I have no other appointments or assuming I have no work. They asked me to come the next day for what they Called AN ALL DAY MEETING INTERVIEW (to see what we really do and to get an insight of what other departments do). They also asked me to come in comfortable cloth.
They wanted me to come from 8:30 5:30 PM interview (doesnt that sound like a f***ing working hours and not interview ?)

So I forgot to ask them about few things and followed up with a professional email to thank them and how excited to continue further in the interview process.
I asked them where the f*** am i supposed to park all day since SNEAKING to other businesses parking lot all day will get my car towed.

FOUNDATION INC> is a scam and fraud. All PR / Marketing companies recruiting for ENTRY LEVEL position and give you 10 minutes interview where they talk about themeselves rather asking what you can offer is a BS, SCAMS and fraud just to lure people and having to work for them for free.

DO NOT BOTHER WITH these Marketing Group / PR companies. Not worth it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2010 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Foundation-INC/internet/Foundation-INC-Thank-you-for-interest-in-FOUNDATION-INCs-employment-opportunities-You-556860. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Foundation INC.