Complaint Review: Foundation Room House of Blues Dallas Jenna Hogen David Fill

• Updated: Sat, November 24, 2012

• Reported By: CCC — Dallas Texas United States of America
Foundation Room House of Blues Dallas Jenna Hogen David Fill
2200 N. Lamar Street Internet United States of America

Foundation Room House of Blues Dallas Jenna Hogen David Fill House of blues Foundation room Completely Ripped off by the employees at House of Blues and Foundation Room, Internet

Under the 1st Amendment I am happy to share my RIP OFF horrible experience with the Foundation Room and House of Blues.  DO NOT under any circumstances get a membership at the Foundation Room in Dallas Texas.  As a multi year member it's completely apparent that the down turn in the economy has truly effected there business.  If the TOP management reads this please understand the following; Many nights there are people their that could not afford a membership much less clothes that would be appropriate.  Often the staff will sell you tickets or arm band for lees then the ticket price.  The current staff at Foundation Room Dallas is out of control.

Tonight I went went into the Foundation Room for the first time in 4 months.  I was with several friends who will NOT be renewing there memberships along with me and we walked to the door to enter the show. There was nobody there so we chose to walk in and see the show.  Again there WAS NO ONE AT THE DOOR so we walked in !!  After a few min the primary manger who is an out of control female with long dark hair embarrassed me and actually pushed me.  She then lied to her security folks and had me tossed out.

I had had minimal drinks and explained to them that I was a multi year member who had spent thousand of dollars at there locations.  If fact I had my sister wedding reception at the las vegas location.  I am the CEO of a mid sized company & father of 2 young girls.  I can assure you that I am of sound mind.  I can tell you with absolute confidence that the staff at Foundation Room Dallas is absolutely out of control.  I AM GOING to guarantee that 10 Members will not rejoin becuase of these JACK ASSES!  Can you please make sure you do not join and waste your money?  Tonight was absolutely embarrassing and I feal bad for my friends and wife who hat to witness it.  They are a complete JOKE please do not go!!!! IF HOB management reads this you need to completely replace your entire staff in DALLAS !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2012 10:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Foundation-Room-House-of-Blues-Dallas-Jenna-Hogen-David-Fill/internet/Foundation-Room-House-of-Blues-Dallas-Jenna-Hogen-David-Fill-House-of-blues-Foundation-roo-973303. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Foundation Room House of Blues Dallas Jenna Hogen David Fill