Vermont

• Updated: Tue, December 18, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — Albuquerque New Mexico United States of America
Foundation for Educational Success
10209 Sandy Ridge Rd SW Albuquerque, New Mexico United States of America

Foundation for Educational Success Robert Benavidez Beware of dealing with Robert Benavidez Albuquerque, New Mexico

My experience with Robert Benavidez is very different from other complaints. He wasted huge amounts of my time and tarnished my reputation. I showed him numerous million dollar down to half a million dollar homes. This went on off and on for 2 years. Eventually I submitted an offer on his behalf. The sellers took home off the market and then he kept feeding me lie after lie about why he wasn't sending earnest money. It was embarrassing and I was feeling like he had no regard for the sellers situation and the fact that they took house off market. Eventually the sellers moved on after waiting past the agreed upon closing date. The reason I'm posting this is he kept saying he was going to use the foundations money to buy the house and use it as an office, seemed fishy to me, I assumed a foundation president can do whatever they wanted too with the money like buy a Million dollar property to live and work in. seems selfish to me. So beware and be careful dealing with him and his organization!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2012 04:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Foundation-for-Educational-Success/Albuquerque-New-Mexico-87121/Foundation-for-Educational-Success-Robert-Benavidez-Beware-of-dealing-with-Robert-Benavide-983947. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Foundation for Educational Success