Complaint Review: Four Corner Store

• Updated: Mon, April 30, 2012

• Reported By: saraterry13 — Los Angeles California United States of America
Four Corner Store
PO Box 111 Montchanin, DE 19710 Internet United States of America

Four Corner Store Failure to refund faulty returned goods; failure to respond to repeated enquiries , fourcornerstore.com, Internet

I have been trying to resolve this matter since placing the order in January 2012. First, my order did not arrive (for a Gizmon ICA iPhone case, plus a few other things) for a month, and no one answered my emails until I threatened to file a report here. The owner contacted me then and said the order would be shipped right away, and he gave me a $50 coupon for the site.

The Gizmon case was badly made and did not do what it was advertised as doing on the website -- so I contacted Four Corners and asked for a refund. After some time, I was told I could return the merchandise for a complete refund, which I did. I mailed it insured, with delivery confirmation, via the postal service on Feb 23.

I have heard nothing from the company since then, and there has been no response to my emails to customer service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2012 04:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Four-Corner-Store/internet/Four-Corner-Store-Failure-to-refund-faulty-returned-goods-failure-to-respond-to-repeated-876269. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Four Corner Store