Complaint Review: Four Corner Store

• Updated: Wed, May 16, 2012

• Reported By: TErin — Edmonton Alberta Canada
Four Corner Store
PO BOX 111 Internet United States of America

Four Corner Store Shipping confirmation? No. Response to customer query? No., Internet

I was really excited to place my order with this family run, completely adorable toy camera company. I was thrilled that I got a confirmation of my order. Then nothing. One month later I still have no indication of whether or not my order has been shipped. I contacted them three times via email asking about my order and have received no response.

This company has no contact information other than email, so I am unable to call and speak with them in person. I feel very upset and have no way of knowing if the money I spent has fallen in to the ether or if I will receive my order! I think this business is unique and it has the potential to provide a really lovely service, I am shocked and disappointed that there has been no attempt to provide me with the customer service I need. Please respond!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2012 03:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Four-Corner-Store/internet/Four-Corner-Store-Shipping-confirmation-No-Response-to-customer-query-No-Internet-883751. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Four Corner Store