Complaint Review: Four Corner Store

• Submitted: Sat, May 12, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, May 16, 2012

• Reported By: zeekari — Lebanon
Four Corner Store

Four Corner Store Still waiting for my order and no updates whatsoever! Internet

*General Comment: Wish I had read this before purchasing!

I have placed an order from "four corner store" and its really unfortunate because i really liked that site and their products. but now I'm 100% sure that i won't be purchasing from them anymore.

I've placed an order and since 04/20/2012 i haven't heard from them or receive anything (2x Gizmon iPhone Case for $65.00 each and 2x Gizmon iCA Leather Case for $50.00 each). After sales service is horrible!I have been emailing them and of course no reply and there isn't any phone number so i can call or sign back in to my account so i can follow the tracking - i even wanted to exchange the colors of the cover but i don't even want to think about how long the process will take.

I just want to know when i will be receiving them!!!and that its not a fraud or a scam!! its really sad because i was waiting impatiently for my order and i even prepared a list of items to buy later..but now I'm just mad because i didn't hear from them or my order and wondering if they just took my money ( i don't care anymore ill get over it faster if they would just reply: we took your money and you are not getting your stuff!!!!)

All i know is that they lost a very good customer and they should update their website and create user accounts!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2012 03:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Four-Corner-Store/internet/Four-Corner-Store-Still-waiting-for-my-order-and-no-updates-whatsoever-Internet-881715. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Four Corner Store

#1 General Comment

Wish I had read this before purchasing!

AUTHOR: TErin - (Canada)

I am having the exact same problem with this company. They have a fantastic website, which has been raved about in several blogs I follow, but they have zero follow up. I also feel abandoned with my order, and have placed my own ripoff report as a result. I have no desire to complain publicly like this, but feel absolutely no other alternative as there is no way to contact this company other than an email address they have never responded to in my experience. Without the option of dealing with them directly and honestly what options do I have?

I hope they get the message!