Complaint Review: Four Leaf Clover Inc

• Updated: Tue, August 16, 2011

• Reported By: Danny — Somerset Kentucky United States of America
Four Leaf Clover Inc
3280 HWY 69 Suite 9 Hayesville, North Carolina United States of America

Four Leaf Clover Inc They told me they was sending me a diabetic meter that I would NOT have to use a needle to check my sugar. Hayesville, North Carolina

Some woman named Tina called and talked me into getting diabetic supplies from the "Four Leaf Clover Inc" and told me I would never have to use a needle anymore but they sent me a meter and it has only needles!..She said my wife would be very happy that I could test my sugar by myself now but I can't because the meter has needles!..They did have to call my Dr first..They said there will be no cost ever and as of yet there hasn't been any..Only thing I'm upset about is they lied when Tina told me I'd never have to use a needle again but I would have to with what they sent..We have tried to get a hold of them but as of yet no luck..I'm new here and not sure if I should be doing this?..Thanks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2011 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Four-Leaf-Clover-Inc/Hayesville-North-Carolina-28904/Four-Leaf-Clover-Inc-They-told-me-they-was-sending-me-a-diabetic-meter-that-I-765904. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Four Leaf Clover Inc