Complaint Review: Four Paws Dog Spa And Grooming

• Submitted: Mon, December 15, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, December 15, 2008

• Reported By:City of Orange California
Four Paws Dog Spa And Grooming
23211 Cherry Ave., Suite K Lake Forrest, California U.S.A.

Four Paws Dog Spa And Grooming repeatedly tried to over charge me Lake Forrest California

This place used to be a good dog grooming business, a year ago, under different management: even though the drive to Lake Forrest took me 20 plus minutes. The new owner keeps raising his prices, but he surprises you with the higher price after they have groomed your dog, even if he quoted you a lower price.

Today was the last straw. They called me up and asked if I would like to bring my dogs in for grooming, they said they had a Monday special for $19.95 each. Because of the economy we were going to groom our dogs ourselves, but I told them if they would groom my two Schipperkes for that price I would bring them in again. When I brought in the dogs I asked how much they were going to charge me this time and I was assured by the owner, Steve Welch, that the price was indeed $19.95 each. However when I came to pick up the dogs he wanted to charge me more! He had already surprised me with an unannounced price increase in a previous month. What a rip off!

Dog lady
City of Orange, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2008 03:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Four-Paws-Dog-Spa-And-Grooming/Lake-Forrest-California-92630/Four-Paws-Dog-Spa-And-Grooming-repeatedly-tried-to-over-charge-me-Lake-Forrest-California-401603. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Four Paws Dog Spa And Grooming