- Report: #341794
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Four Point Consultants In Australia
Four Point Consultants In AustraliaPlatypus Drive Internet Australia
Four Point Consultants In Australia Four Point Consultants Do Not Disclose Complete Business Details Greenbank Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
They are busy posting ads all over the internet and in their local papers. What they don't say in their ads is -
- They are promoting a company by the name of Melaleuca, who have a membership club where you must commit to spending a monthly amount with them as soon as you sign their 2 contracts.
- It's not really only $49 to get started..it's really about $230.00, but if they really want to make good money off of you, then they will get you to buy a company pack of products that start at $399.00.
- That you have to commit to spending about $120.00 every month with them, and that even if you choose to miss a month, they ship you a box of products and charge your credit card the $120.00 anyways.
- They tell you they will train you to NOT have to approach family and friends in your new business, so they teach you to post on boards like this, and also to go and buy "leads" from advertising companies who will charge you anywhere between $80.00 and $500.00 for a list of names of people who you have to ring.
- You have to recruit people by making phone calls interstate and/or internationally of which all costs must be covered by you.
- The income is not really "residual". You can never retire. You have to meet monthly quotas. You can "will" your business to your family BUT in order for them to get paid on your commissions they must pick up from where you left off and continue to work just as hard as you in that business.
- They spend all day on instant messenger keeping track of your business activity.
- There is NO security as the Company can terminate or suspend your account and business at any time.
- You must basically work month in month out. Taking a break or time out means a decline in your income and almost guarantees a drop in business status.
- If you don't meet quota within their group you are ignored.
- You can buy comparitive products to the ones they are trying to flog you, from the supermarket or variety stores now for a fraction of the cost.
- They are using tools in this Country for their business that are against company policies and guidelines. Meaning; Their business could fold at anytime, so if you are joined up with them, so could yours.
- They ask for your credit card details over the phone, and place your first order for you, but then they are not able to offer you a refund and refer you to the company!
- The "System" they are using and sharing "FREELY" with others is one they have stolen. They are using a copyrighted business system that they do not have approval to use by the creators and owners of the system.
- Melaleuca is a mormon-based association.
- They think they are a law unto themselves, and have kicked people out of their group the moment their business turned sour or flatlined. It's unscrupulous behaviour and worst still it appears to be condoned by the parent-company both in the Melbourne and Idaho Falls offices.
None of the above is disclosed during the recorded Audio Business Presentation, which by the way is against the Company's policy and internet guidelines.
These people also go under the name of "people just like you online" and "four point group". Beware!
Seeing clearly now...
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2008 06:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Four-Point-Consultants-In-Australia/internet/Four-Point-Consultants-In-Australia-Four-Point-Consultants-Do-Not-Disclose-Complete-Busine-341794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.