Complaint Review: Four Refunds - A1 Member - Mony Tree - Google Chest

• Submitted: Wed, June 03, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, June 03, 2009

• Reported By:Dallas Texas
Four Refunds - A1 Member - Mony Tree - Google Chest
837 E 9400 S Ste 233 Sandy, Utah U.S.A.

Four Refunds - A1 Member - Mony Tree - Google Chest - Google Treasure Chest, Took 72.21 From My Account used four different names to take money from my account Sandy Utah

I was cautious from the get go, I looked for any information idicating that I was enrolling in anything but did not see a disclaimer of any kind. So I gave them a card that would not authorize more than two dollars, after a month or so of trying different names, they finally found a way to get the 72.21 out of my account, which is now over the limit so no more transactions can be made. I am now having to go through the trouble of changing my account number but at least they will get no more money from me.

Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2009 05:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Four-Refunds-A1-Member-Mony-Tree-Google-Chest/Sandy-Utah-84094/Four-Refunds-A1-Member-Mony-Tree-Google-Chest-Google-Treasure-Chest-Took-7221-Fr-458289. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Four Refunds - A1 Member - Mony Tree - Google Chest