• Report: #771929

• Updated: Thu, September 01, 2011

• Reported By: Bill C — west islip New York United States of America
Four Season Sun Rooms, LLC
5005 Vets Memorial Highway holbrook, New York United States of America

Four Season Sun Rooms, LLC Four Seasons Sun Rooms is a complete scam!!! holbrook, New York

*Consumer Comment: That is an obvious bait & switch

I was looking for a Bow Window and called four seasons to get an estimate.  they send a salesman to my home (George Collins).  he then goes on to do a 2 hour presentation, and when it finally came down to getting a price, they were out of my budget.  they then continued to lower the price but not to my needs, so George left my house with no deal in place.   The next day, George calls ME and tells me he can do the window for the price i wanted.  He came back to my house and he pulled my credit to get financing.  then we signed the contracts and all was good.

Then 2 weeks later he calls and tells me that the window cannot no longer be done at that price and will now cost a $1000 more.  They stated they will no longer honor the contract and unless i am willing to pay the extra cash then the deal is off.

I then went on to call his boss (david) who basically told me to "piss off"  he was rude and could just care less after this i pulled a d&b on them only to find that they are in litigation with other homeowners like myself for breach of contract

They came to me and tried to pull a classic bait and switch, and obviously could care less about their customers.

definitely think twice before calling them for any of your window needs.  based on the report i read they will probably be out of business soon, so the lifetime guaranty on the window is probably no good anyway.

George Collins is an idiot and is obviously meant for sales as he has no integrity and no care for the customer.  the same goes for his boss and their president Chris Espisito

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2011 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Four-Season-Sun-Rooms-LLC/holbrook-New-York-11741/Four-Season-Sun-Rooms-LLC-Four-Seasons-Sun-Rooms-is-a-complete-scam-holbrook-New-Yor-771929. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Four Season Sun Rooms, LLC

That is an obvious bait & switch

AUTHOR: Alb492 - (United States of America)

You should file a complaint with your Attorney General, BBB, and whoever else will listen. As much as we complaint sites like this, we as consumers need to stand up and do more by using all of the consumer protections we have (no matter how small or insignificant). Do others in your area a favor and keep on these guys until someone listens. Good Luck!