Complaint Review: Four Seasons Consulting

• Updated: Wed, December 22, 2010

• Reported By: Penny — California United States of America
Four Seasons Consulting
3753 Howard Huges Pkwy Suite 298 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Four Seasons Consulting Lyn Gomez from Four Seaons Consulting contacted me in california and asked if I was interested in free money? Money I could use to make improvments to my busineses,hire more employee`s Las Vegas, Nevada

*Consumer Comment: U fell for this?

I was contacted by Lyn Gomez from Four Seasons in Las Vegas,She told me her company could get my business a grant to use for repairs,employment growth,this is Free money.

She told me I was approved for $270,000.00.They required $3,500.00 up front with $1,500.00 due upon recieveing the money.I was also told I would have to donate $1000.00 to a charity of my choice.I sent the $3,500.00 to Alysa GomezApril 29 2010.

For the next few months the collected all of my financial information and clamied they were working on my package.

On 6-23-2010 Faizaol Gucci contacted me and said I did not get the $270,00.00 but I did get approved for sur $200,000.00,but that I needed to send $5000.00 a.s.a.p. to do the business plan and their was a dead line to meet.Like a fool I sent $5000.00 more.

To this day they created a website that is crapy...

The radio ad they were supose to do,was really bad so I had to hook them( Steven Acuri )up with my local radio station that I do business with,so they could create an ad together.After my local station created it,Four Seasons refused to pay for the ad.

The business plan put together was useless,A fifth grader could of did a better job!

We were told 12-3-2010 no funding was avalible this quarter again.I am not alone in this,many other businesses have been Scamed too!

We should all ban together and stop this from happening.Small Business is hard enough in these times,How and Whydoes Four Seasons gets away with ripping off people and businesses when it is a crime.They got me for $8,500.00.Dont let it happen to you.

I dont believe they ever submit anything to any so called foundation,it`s a plot to get your hard earned money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2010 11:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Four-Seasons-Consulting/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89169/Four-Seasons-Consulting-Lyn-Gomez-from-Four-Seaons-Consulting-contacted-me-in-california-674208. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Four Seasons Consulting

U fell for this?

AUTHOR: jetames - (USA)

I can't believe that you fell for this line of crap. A fool and his money are quickly parted!