Complaint Review: Four Seasons Consulting

• Updated: Mon, March 07, 2011

• Reported By: Ron H — Antioch California USA
Four Seasons Consulting
3753 howard hughes pkwy Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Four Seasons Consulting project manager-Steve scammed out of $8,500 for grant approved per four season consulting Las Vegas Nevada

*Author of original report: grant scam four season consulting

I was contacted by Mark Phillips from four seasons Consulting in Las Vegas, he told me his company could get my business a grant to use for growth of my apparel company, and this was free money. I did go online to check this company out on the BBB and confirmed as of 6/28/2010 the company did have a valid license.

He told me i was approved for $316,000.They required $3,500 up front with $3,500 due upon recieving the money. i was also told i would have to donate $2,000 to a charity of my choice when funds were available.on july 27,2010 i sent the $2,500 to Ron Joseph whom was the coordinator also the rep that consulted with me through this process,and on august 4,2010 i paid another $3,500. for the next few months they collected all of my financial information and claimed they were working on my package.

on september 16,2010 Ron Joseph contacted me and said i was sure approved for $316,000 but that i needed to send $5,000 a.s.a.p for a business plan, and the business plan i had was old therefore they needed to do the business plan asap! and their was a deadline to meet and like a fool i sent $2,500 on september 17,2010. the website that they agreed to develope for my company has never happened as of january 18,2011.

i was told december 10,2010 that no funding was available this quarter, it will be in january and have not heard from anyone since. no phone numbers are currently working and emails with no responce.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2011 01:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Four-Seasons-Consulting/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89169/Four-Seasons-Consulting-project-manager-Steve-scammed-out-of-8500-for-grant-approved-per-684249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Four Seasons Consulting

grant scam four season consulting

AUTHOR: Ron H - (USA)

This is not a rebuttle this is my report of me being scammed by four season consulting.