Complaint Review: Four Seasons Rentals Bryan Christopher Moon

• Updated: Fri, June 14, 2013

• Reported By: D. Thomas — Houston Texas
Four Seasons Rentals Bryan Christopher Moon
1020 Washington Blvd Detroit, Michigan USA

Four Seasons Rentals Bryan Christopher Moon DEADBEAT LANDLORD!!!! BEWARE!!!! Bryan Christopher Moon Four Seasons Rentals Detroit - Bryan Christopher Moon - Deadbeat Landlord!!! Detroit Michigan

This man is the owner of Four Seasons Rentals in Detroit on Woodward Avenue.  I rented an apartment in a triplex on Warren
Avenue in March 2012. I came to him with 2 months deposit and good referrals from my last landlord in warren. First he showed me one unit saying the other was occupied until the 1st and that it would be ready for me. The one he showed me looked great and I signed my lease and paid him 2 months rent. I move in and from the get go things went wrong with the unit starting with the horrible conditions of the walls and ranging to the electric heaters and the stove had no knobs. The place was in poor condition. When I called him he said things would be fixed in a timely manner.
This man never followed through on a single item that would be fixed. I waited 6 months before I finally gave up and resigned myself to living in a dump.
Towards the end of my lease last January I told him I wanted to move out one month early in February. [continued below]....

.....

. He told me many people had already contacted him about renting the unit and that my terminating the lease early would be fine. I told
him it would be fine to show the unit to anyone while I was still in there if he just gave me a days notice. He said he would rather wait until closer to my move out date. The last two weeks he never showed anyone the unit and I started
to get suspicious. When I moved out I asked him for my deposit back and he said I could not have it because I left early! What a jackass! He never keeps his word about anything! Be warned!

D. Thomas

Warren, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2013 07:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Four-Seasons-Rentals-Bryan-Christopher-Moon/Detroit-Michigan/Four-Seasons-Rentals-Bryan-Christopher-Moon-DEADBEAT-LANDLORD-BEWARE-Bryan-Chris-1059303. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Four Seasons Rentals Bryan Christopher Moon