Complaint Review: Four Seasons Sunrooms

Consumer Complaints & Reviews

Tim of Laurel, NY

Feb. 6, 2013

Satisfaction Rating0/5

I met with a salesperson from Four Seasons in Long Island, NY. His name was Mario **. I needed to get an estimate to replace the glass in my existing Four Seasons sunroom. He measured everything and after his demonstration, he wrote the estimate for me. It was $19,200 just for the glass! It is not a big sunroom. I told him I would need a copy of the estimate to show my brothers, who also owns the house with me. He said he can't give me the estimate. Then he said if I give him $200 cash, he would! I said I could give him a credit card and he could call it in to the office. He said they don't take credit cards at the office for estimates. Then he told me to mail him a check to his house and make it out to cash! He later sent me a text with his home address and called two times to see if I mailed out the check, which I did. It has been 2 weeks and I have not received my estimate. He also said the estimate would include fixing the vents at the top of the sunroom. It wasn't on the estimate. I mentioned that and he said he forgot and then opened the 3-part estimate and wrote it only on the 3rd part! He is the most dishonest salesperson I have ever met! It get even better. A week after my sales call, someone from Four Seasons called to ask how the sales call went. I told them what happened and they told me that I was pulling a joke on them. Once I convinced them, they said they will have a manager call me within minutes. No one called. So now I am writing this wonderful review so no one else gets hurt like I did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2013 01:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Four-Seasons-Sunrooms/internet/Four-Seasons-Sunrooms-Scam-Artists-Sales-People-Stole-my-200-Internet-1016841. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Four Seasons Sunrooms