Complaint Review: Four Wheel Parts Mesa Az

• Updated: Fri, December 06, 2013

• Reported By: DDCUSMCMED — Gilbert Arizona
Four Wheel Parts Mesa Az
420 S Country Club Dr Mesa, AZ 85210, Arizona USA

Four Wheel Parts Mesa Az Way Past Estimate, Returned Not Running Mesa, 85210 Arizona

The Four Wheel Parts store in Mesa Arizona is a warehouse, and shop, filled with amateurs whom have no customer service ethics, and have no business working on vehicles. Take your business elsewhere; they do not rate your hard earned money. Here is my wonderful story.

I call four days in advance and explain the issues with my Jeep and the guy comes across like he has all the answers, will order the needed parts, and have everything lined up with an estimated date of completion of no more than three weeks. Four days later I drop the Jeep off to have the reverse shackle front-end suspension replaced, swap out the old rear axle housing with a new one, put new rims put on it.

They went over on time, and over, and, upon entering the third month, I call them up and ask when it will be done. The shop foreman on the phone says, tomorrow (Tuesday), and no later than Wednesday evening.  I asked him to let me know what the ticket would be and he said he would have the guy in charge of my Jeep call me with the bill. One week passes with no word, no nothing. Three months into a “three week job”.

Q: Who the runs a business like this?

A:  People who DO NOT deserve your money, solely on principle.

So I call their corporate office and they get me to the manager expeditiously, who then tells me it will be done first thing in the morning and I can come pick it up. Then the call comes………Your Jeep doesn’t start, the battery is shot. Perfect. Perhaps that is because it sat on a rack for over two months without being started, and perhaps, because you didn’t plug it into the battery tender it had. So the representative says to me, “it’s an optima battery and its less than three years old, they should just replace it”.  But four wheel parts doesn’t carry it, of course.

The Four Wheel Parts guy asks me if I want to handle taking care of the battery, since they don’t stock it. Well sure I do. Right after I go rent the trailer to tow my Jeep back home that you couldn’t get back on the road, I’ll stop off at the place that carriers my battery, pick one up, bring it to your shop, install it, so I can drive it onto the trailer and take it home so I can fix the Jeep myself. Sure, why not.

So. The day after it was supposed to be done, I go to pick it up……Big surprise, it’s not done. As a matter of fact, the thing is leaking gear oil out of the out axle seal on the driver’s side, and the differential cover. They say, at 315, it will be done in an hour. In the meantime, I pick up my battery and take it to interstate battery. Interstate tells me it is dead because Four Wheel Parts left it in the Jeep, and the slow drain from the fuel injection system ruined it, and that they should have known better that to leave it sitting for over two months. Hence why I put a battery tender on the thing that they failed to simply plug in.

So, Four Wheel Parts of Mesa fails to offer a replacement battery for the one they ruined.  They put one in it so I could drive it onto my trailer that I rented. Then the mechanic is instructed to take the battery out. As he is taking it out, I notice gear oil leaking from the rear differential cover again. Why am I not surprised. I tell the shop foreman to mail me a new differential gasket and I will fix it myself. I trailer it home. My dad and I push my once running jeep into my garage, and within an hour my entire garage smells like gear oil…….I know, shocking. Well now it is leaking out of the differential cover and the outer seal on the driver’s side.

So after my four year old daughter, father, who is visiting from out of town, and I wait outside an Interstate Battery, and a Four Wheel Parts Store from 315 to 645, for a Jeep the manager of the store said would be done two days prior, I finally trailer the thing home to have it leak gear oil in my garage, not run, and who knows what else will surface.

The intial estimate time on the job was 3 weeks; that was stated to me on September 16th 2013. Jeep was picked up in non-working order on December 5th 2013. Ticket is as follows:

Merchandise: 1842.83

Labor:           1278.00

Misc.:               40.00

Tax:               151.57

Total:            3312.40

Do not take your vehicle to four wheel parts in Mesa Arizona, and do not buy parts from them…..give your money to people who deserve.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2013 08:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Four-Wheel-Parts-Mesa-Az/-Mesa-AZ-85210-Arizona-85295/Four-Wheel-Parts-Mesa-Az-Way-Past-Estimate-Returned-Not-Running-Mesa-85210-Arizona-1104864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Four Wheel Parts Mesa Az