Complaint Review: Fourerr.com

• Updated: Thu, May 09, 2013

• Reported By: George — Youngstown Ohio
Fourerr.com
Internet USA

Fourerr.com facilitates and promotes scam artist scam Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response to Seller

Fourerr.com is a website that claims to put buyers with sellers of micro jobs. Unfortunately, a far number of the sellers are can artist, often manipulation proof that they have delivered your product and not delivering it at all. What fourerr cannot control all its member and their actions, foureer does assist them. I have sold numerous "gigs" only find weeks later that my funds were either "withdrawn" or the order was cancelled after delivery of item, simply put, this means I did the work for free. There are many other similar website, I cannot attest to them all but I would definitely avoid fourerr.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2013 07:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fourerrcom/internet/Fourerrcom-facilitates-and-promotes-scam-artist-scam-Internet-1049536. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fourerr.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response to Seller

AUTHOR: Thomas - ()

Hello,

I'm the owner of Fourerr.com and we do take these types of allegations very seriously.

We have a system in place whereby both seller and buyer has the right to complain about the delivered service. When we get a complaint then we look at every individual case and we do handle them with a personal touch.

if the money on your account says "Withdrawn" then this means only that you have "withdrawn" the money and that we have made the payment to you. So you are in possession of your money.

Secondly you stated that the order was cancelled after a number weeks. Assuming that this was the case then you would have received your money as we pay out after 6 days. In this case you would have received your money as well.

It is possible that we cancel orders and these are the reasons we cancel orders:

1) Late Delivery of the seller

2) Nothing delivered at all

3) A Mutual Cancellation between Buyer and Seller

4) A Rejection from the buyer - this is then an automated process if the seller doesn't respond.

5) A complaint from the buyer to the Fourerr Helpdesk - In this case we investigate if the seller is not delivering what he has promised, if the buyer has not yet completed the order then we could cancel the order but only when we have looked at all facts and also contacted the seller. We are staying at all times impartial and handling the case fairly. We would only cancel the order if the buyer didn't complete the order.

However I cannot comment on the particulars of the orders mentioned in this complaint as I don't know at this point in time the username nor the order numbers.

If you can add this to your complaint then I'm more then happy to explain the particulars, with your permission, overhere on this website.

If you don't wish to discuss this on this website then do contact our helpdesk or myself personally on contact at fourerr dot com so we resolve this complaint.

We are truly committed to give the best service to both buyers and sellers and we love to give you a personal service, do contact us.

Best regards,