Complaint Review: Fr Steve Gronert

• Updated: Fri, June 08, 2012

• Reported By: KR — Colorado USA
Fr Steve Gronert
514 N Elm St Eureka, Kansas United States of America

Fr Steve Gronert Father Steve Gronert, Rev Steve Gronert, Steve Gronert Perverted Priest, Fr Steve Gronert, sends sexual and inappropriate emails to women on Facebook. Eureka, Kansas

Months ago, I contacted the Diocese Of Witchita with a complaint against Father Steve Gronert of the Sacred Heart Church in Eureka, KS. He makes rude comments on pictures of pretty girls, sends sexually suggestive emails, and has been downright inappropriate.

Aside from harassing women on Facebook, the only other participation he has on Facebook is posting rock videos and gossip. He is CERTAINLY not on there spreading the Gospel in any way, shape, or form.

The Diocese have yet to take any action, or even acknowledge that there is a problem with Fr Steve Gronert.  I did speak to Monsignor Robert Hemberger, and he said "it sounds like Fr Steve has a sexual addiction. He is a grown man. I can't tell him to stop". That's it... That's all that was said.

I also confronted Fr Steve himself about this. He admitted that he has a problem and said "I guess it is something I need to work on". That's all. No apology....no remorse, NOTHING. And as if the sexual comments weren't bad enough, he has the audacity to make these comments to married women as well. I am married, and he knew very well that I am married.

I have every one of his inappropriate emails that he has sent to me printed out.  And I am definitely not the only woman that he has made sexual and inappropriate comments to. I have emails of Fr Steve asking me not to share any of our emails with anyone because he "has a reputation to protect as a Priest". Unreal.

Something needs to be done about this problem. I am so tired of Clergy having no accountability for these types of things. People need to TALK more, and get things things out in the open. Not just sweep under the rug while it keeps happening.

I was advised to contact the Press about this, but upon contacting the press, I was told that I would need to file a legal complaint before they could publish my story. I am in the process of figuring out the steps I need to take to do that. Thank you for reading.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2012 10:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fr-Steve-Gronert/Eureka-Kansas-67045/Fr-Steve-Gronert-Father-Steve-Gronert-Rev-Steve-Gronert-Steve-Gronert-Perverted-Priest-895006. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fr Steve Gronert