Complaint Review: FragranceX

• Submitted: Tue, June 14, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, June 14, 2011

• Reported By: aly — colorado springs Colorado USA
FragranceX

FragranceX Lizette, Leanna Serris, and Megan Never received product - Never reimbursed. Out $60!!!!!! Internet

I ordered this product on May 11th. They sent an email stating the product was shipped two days later, and included a FEDEX tracking number. I NEVER received the product. After going back and forth with Fedex to resolve the claim, Fedex finally decided that the package had been shipped to the correct address. They would not fulfill the claim.

Now I'm out $60 because Fragerance X will not ship another product. They will not reimburse me. They wouldnt even offer a DISCOUNT towards a new purchase to try to make the customer happy!!!!!!

TERRIBLE customer service. Everytime I called the representitives were rude and implied that I am pretty much out $60 and there is nothing they're willing to do to correct the situation.

TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE vendor.

I normally order through http://www.bigdiscountfragrances.com/. Trust and believe I will ALWAYS order through the company I trust and know they will fulfill my order.
RIP OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2011 06:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FragranceX/internet/FragranceX-Lizette-Leanna-Serris-and-Megan-Never-received-product-Never-reimbursed-Ou-740492. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FragranceX