Complaint Review: FragranceX

• Submitted: Tue, April 12, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, April 12, 2011

• Reported By: konmanos — Internet Australia

FragranceX Scam and Ripoff Merchant, Internet

I purchased from this company and I should have done my research before buying from them - I paid via PayPal - and when I started to raise questions about where is my cologne - they kept giving me excuses etc. The same template response. They were only delaying everything and when I raised the dispute with PayPal - they said to me that the dispute is old and that they cannot do anything anymore - it is between me and these clowns in the US - FragranceX. I emailed them over 90 emails and kept getting the same response. Obviously not reading anything. Why doesn't PAYPAL freeze their accounts and stop the processing of payments for this company. DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2011 03:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FragranceX/internet/FragranceX-Scam-and-Ripoff-Merchant-Internet-716582. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FragranceX