Complaint Review: Frame Fixers

• Updated: Wed, July 25, 2012

• Reported By: John Goddard — Pocatello Idaho United States of America
Frame Fixers
4736 Onodaga Blvd Syracuse, New York United States of America

Frame Fixers Did not provide service and will not return my glasses Syracuse, New York

I sent my glasses to Frame Fixers for repair on May 20th.  One week later I called to check their status and was told they would be sent to me and I would have them on "the following Monday."

Five days after "the following Monday" I called again and was told they were in a tray with the replacement parts and would be sent out the next day.  Two weeks later, still no glasses and no reply to telephone calls or emails.  I finally emailed a cancellation of the work order on July 16 and ten days later have still not received my glasses or a response.

I consider this company to be fraudulent regarding their services, and now in criminal, unlawful possession of my property since canceling the order.  These frames and lenses were brand new, expensive, and fitted with a new prescription.  My vision has suffered because of this company and I have never experienced this level of frustration with any business.

I hope by posting my experience I can spare others the misfortune of dealing with Frame Fixers

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2012 07:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frame-Fixers/Syracuse-New-York-/Frame-Fixers-Did-not-provide-service-and-will-not-return-my-glasses-Syracuse-New-York-917574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frame Fixers