Complaint Review: Frame Fixers

• Updated: Sat, July 07, 2012

• Reported By: Mitzi — Amarillo Texas United States of America
Frame Fixers
4736 Onondaga Blvd. Syracuse, New York United States of America

Frame Fixers framefixers.com Took my lens & glasses, didn't repair or return Syracuse, New York

I had 2 pair of glasses that needed repair and my husband has 1 pair. I found framefixers.com on the net and thought they LOOKED like a pretty reputable company. I contacted them and a lady name Suzanna told me to ship them to them and put please rush on the most important frames, which I did. I got those frames back within 10 days fixed and that was great. I thought it would be another week or so before I got the others. They charged $58 on my credit card for the first pair they did repair which was a metal stud on a 3-piece frame.

Suzanna or Susan called me a couple of weeks later wanting my credit card info again which I provided. She said my glasses were being repaired. A little more time went by and I sent them an email inquiring about my other two pair of glasses and a man named August Cornell replied stating one pair was finished in a shipping box awaiting the other pair to be done. That was two weeks ago.

I sent them another email 2 days ago inquiring about my frames and received no reply. I tried calling them and they're not answering my calls. I plan to seek relief in regards to this matter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2012 07:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frame-Fixers/Syracuse-New-York-13219/Frame-Fixers-framefixerscom-Took-my-lens-glasses-didnt-repair-or-return-Syracuse-N-908009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frame Fixers