Complaint Review: Framing Sports LV @ Fantastik Swap Meet

• Updated: Mon, December 17, 2012

• Reported By: Michelle — Henderson Nevada United States of America
Framing Sports LV @ Fantastik Swap Meet
1717 S. Decatur Blvd Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Framing Sports LV @ Fantastik Swap Meet Took $270.20 from us for custom order. Never provided merchandise & is not refunding our money! Las Vegas, Nevada

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Refund

On 10/19/12 $270.20 was deducted from our debit card for a San Fransisco 49er's coffee table we ordered at this vendors booth at the Fantastik Indoor Swapmeet. The owner Jeff said the table would be delivered directly to our house within a week. As of DECEMBER 7th we had not received our table! We were told every week it was "on the way" but orders were delayed due to hurricane Sandy. Hurricane Sandy was in October. What happened in Nov & Dec?? We always had to initiate a call or email with our order status inquiry. He never did respond to our emails. We had to call & half the time the line was busy. He was never proactive in checking the order & calling us. My last call to him was 12/1. I told him if the table is not delivered by 12/6 we would be coming up on 12/7 for a refund. I was assured AGAIN the table was coming & he would call me Monday with the tracking info. I never did get that phone call. 20 minutes before we were gonna leave the house to go up there (12/7) he calls my boyfriend & gives him some STORY the orders were water damaged from the hurricane (back in Oct) and the table wasn't coming. Really? Lol! We asked for our money back & he said he could credit our card over the phone. We gave him the card info. Today is 12/17 & we still don't have our money back. Our bank said it was never given. This man is full of it & in my opinion a "crook". I have filed a charge back request through our bank & reported him to the BBB. We also cancelled the card. I will never shop there again & if I do buy from "vendors" ~ they're getting paid with cash.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 09:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Framing-Sports-LV-Fantastik-Swap-Meet/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89102/Framing-Sports-LV-Fantastik-Swap-Meet-Took-27020-from-us-for-custom-order-Never-prov-983212. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Framing Sports LV @ Fantastik Swap Meet

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Refund

AUTHOR: framingsportslv - ()

You made a dispute before you even filed this report. Your credit card company issued you a refund for the full amount of $270.. so that is why no additional refund was given.

We have been in business over 10 years at this location and you are the first to ever file such a complaint like this.

We are sorry that you were not able to receive this table we don't manufacture these items we only order and if the company does not have something in stock we have to wait till they re-stock.