Complaint Review: Framingham Auto Mall

• Submitted: Sat, November 10, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, November 10, 2007

• Reported By:framingham Massachusetts
Framingham Auto Mall
234 Hollis St Framingham, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Framingham AutoMall ripped me off and sold me a bad car! Framingham Massachusetts

I bought one Jeep Grand Cherokee from the Framingham Auto Mall and they finance the car for me because I have no credit, this was ok but they charged me $3000 DOLLARS more for the car. The problem I have is the motor was making alot of smoke and they wouldnt fix that and I have to use alot of oil to keep the car running. These guys are nice when you go to buy the car,but after forget it they dont care about anything. I tell you if you need one car, dont go there because they will rip you off and you will spend alot of money!

Moliviera
framingham, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2007 09:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Framingham-Auto-Mall/Framingham-Massachusetts-01701/Framingham-AutoMall-ripped-me-off-and-sold-me-a-bad-car-Framingham-Massachusetts-284152. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Framingham Auto Mall