Complaint Review: Framingham Auto Mall

• Submitted: Sat, November 10, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, November 10, 2007

• Reported By:newport Rhode Island
Framingham Auto Mall
www.ifoundmycar.com Framingham, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Framingham Auto Mall FRAMINGHAM AUTO MALL SOLD ME A LEMON!!! Framingham Massachusetts

I purchased an Audi A4 from Framingham Auto Mall in 2006. Let me first start off with mentioning that the customer service I encountered during the transaction was less than satisfactory. Two weeks after I took delivery the ABS light came on. I call Auto Mall and they told me to keep driving it the light would go off. The next week I felt a vibration in the right front tire, so I pulled into a gas station and they saved me from a serious accident! Three of the Five lug nuts were loose and the tire was about to fly off! I called Framingham Auto Mall and they said' someone must have fooled around with the car' . I told them that the car is garaged, but that didn't change anything. I brought the car back there the following week and they turned the light off, but it came back on the next day! I returned to Framingham Auto Mall and left the car there for 3 days, and they stated they fixed the car. Over the months following the light and noises were reoccurring with check engine and ABS/Traction warning lights. The people at Framingham Auto Mall were not able to properly diagnose and repair the problems with this car. I kept getting the run around from them when trying to get the car fixed. The lights were turned off, and then came back on the next day on two separate occasions! I found myself forced to bring the vehicle to a third party repair shop to be checked out. Upon inspection, they found that the brake sensor on the front wheel was faulty and the control arms were bent. One of the motor mounts was broken, as well as the radiator supports. After doing some research I found out that the car had been in an accident, which was NOT disclosed to me at time of purchase.
Their mechanics had to have known that this car was previously in a serious accident., and I CANNOT BELIEVE this car was sold to me! After countless unreturned phone calls, I was forced to pay my own mechanic thousands of dollars to repair this car and bring it back to safe working condition. BUYER BEWARE: Framingham Auto Mall provides poor customer service, refused to buy the car back, sells cars that have been damaged WITHOUT disclosing, and does not have the ability to properly repair a car. I was forced to trade this lemon in for another vehicle, but I hope this serves as a warning to anyone thinking of doing business there.

Charles
newport, Rhode Island

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2007 01:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Framingham-Auto-Mall/Framingham-Massachusetts/Framingham-Auto-Mall-FRAMINGHAM-AUTO-MALL-SOLD-ME-A-LEMON-Framingham-Massachusetts-284099. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Framingham Auto Mall