Complaint Review: Fran O'Rourke

• Submitted: Fri, January 04, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, January 04, 2002

• Reported By:Thiells NNY
Fran O'Rourke
P.O. Box 35 Thiells, New York U.S.A.

Photopoint DID have responsibility in protecting our pictures!!!! ED Bernstein ripped me off

former CEO, in his letter announcing the need to pay for photopoint services specifically states 'PhotoPoint has dedicated it's business to protecting your pictures and allowing you to share them easily with your family and friends.'

Well, when I assumed that I would be 'protected,' I did get lazy about backing up because I thought that Photopoint was a reputable enough company that they would have some kind of backup recovery system!!!!

Is there a lawyer out here? I think we ought to sue this guy personally and also the CEO from Pantellic--Dale Glass who said 'Now that Pantellic owns this site, rest assured we will keep everyone fully informed about the site, and the safety and uptime of everyone's images will continue to be the priority.'

PROTECTED????? SAFETY????? Don't know what those words mean to anyone else, but to me I assumed that if the site would go down, we would be 'fully informed' to quote Dale Glass again and at least given a few days notice to download.

What bad business. I think we really need a class action suit against these two individuals in particular.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fran-ORourke/Thiells-New-York-10984/Photopoint-DID-have-responsibility-in-protecting-our-pictures-ED-Bernstein-ripped-me-o-10629. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fran O'Rourke