Complaint Review: Frances M. Jones, DDS

• Submitted: Thu, December 13, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 13, 2012

• Reported By: Setting The Record Straight — Houston Texas United States of America
Frances M. Jones, DDS
919 Milam Street, Suite 110 Houston, Texas United States of America

Frances M. Jones, DDS The Worst Cosmetic Dentist in Houston and NO Super Dentist Houston, Texas

I went to Frances M. Jones, DDS because I saw she is listed as a "Super Dentist." She is far from it. Dr. Jones put in a front crown and a short time later, the color of the crown turned very dark. I returned to Dr. Jones about 6 months later to complain and she told me that the quality of Crowns today has vastly changed and that she could do nothing to change the now "almost brown looking crown." Plus, the texture of the crown is very rough and not smooth as other crowns I have that were implanted by another dentist a few years ago, which are still the color of my other teeth (not dark!).

As this "dark looking crown," keeps getting darker, I have repeatedly called Frances Jones, DDS and her office manager, Cynthia. They have not returned my numerous calls! I am in the television industry and need to have a bright, pretty smile.

I only went to Dr. Jones because she is listed as a "Super Dentist" and I was looking for a "Top Flight Cosmetic Dentist," given my on-camera needs. Now, I know you can "pay" to be listed as a "Top Anything," without having the skills required for this ranking.

I am turning to Ripoff Report because I want to warn anyone in Houston looking for a reputable cosmetic and general dentist to run as fast as you can away from Frances M. Jones, DDS! Not only is Dr. Jones not reputable and honorable but also her staff is just as bad. They do not respond to phone calls after they get your money (her rates are considerably higher because she probably has to pay for her "Top Dentist Listing").

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2012 03:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frances-M-Jones-DDS/Houston-Texas-77002/Frances-M-Jones-DDS-The-Worst-Cosmetic-Dentist-in-Houston-and-NO-Super-Dentist-Houston-981693. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frances M. Jones, DDS