Complaint Review: Francesco Rossi Lucarelli

• Updated: Tue, July 22, 2014

• Reported By: Notaproblem — Casper Wyoming
Francesco Rossi Lucarelli
Internet USA

Francesco Rossi Lucarelli Tony Lucarelli Con on Christian Mingle BEWARE He will ask you for money, send you love poems, North Carolina Internet

Glad I did some research...as soon as I logged on to Christian Mingle I had a couple of "lookers". It was odd, since they both had the same bio information, almost word for word.

My wife died of cancer a few years ago, I have a daughter who is 16 years old, I'm in the construction business, from North Carolina, etc.

He said he didn't "trust" Christian Mingle and we should speak through our own email addresses. Being new to the site, I didn't understand that you should NEVER do this. I started emailing with the fellow who called himself FRANCESCO ROSSI LUCARELLI. He says he's 60 something with a 16 year old daughter named Gretle. He's a single parent because his wife passed away a few years ago.

He started emailing me "poems" of encouragment, love, etc. It only took him a week or so to tell me how in love he is with me. I could tell the poems weren't from him, as he writes in broken English. The poems were perfect. Googling a line I easily found the website he was copying them from.

All of a sudden he has to go to Cairo for a "big contract" he won for his company. He didn't even get there before asking me for money LOL because his daughter is afraid to be home by herself for the time he will be away so he needs to buy her a plane ticket and some equipment that is more expensive than he thought in Cairo.

Sounds like "Tony" or "Francesco" is up to the same games, just changing the names a bit. He gave me phone numbers, one is a MagicJack, one is GoogleVoice and one only goes to a VM. He is using a gmail account that starts with lucafrossi. I went and checked and the other profile on Christian Mingle is now gone, I'm sure he's on there under some other name.

BEWARE! Run Google name checks. It should say something if you can't locate information on someone in this day and age!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2014 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Francesco-Rossi-Lucarelli/internet/Francesco-Rossi-Lucarelli-Tony-Lucarelli-Con-on-Christian-Mingle-BEWARE-He-will-ask-you-f-1164067. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Francesco Rossi Lucarelli