Shakespeare

• Updated: Wed, December 19, 2012

• Reported By: Mary — Nationwide United States of America
Franchesca Santana Resident of Arizona and now Florida
Arizona and Florida Nationwide United States of America

Franchesca Santana Resident of Arizona and now Florida Liar thief drug user Gilbert, Nationwide

*General Comment: Mistaken Identity

*UPDATE Employee: Far from the truth!

*UPDATE Employee: Testimony

*Consumer Comment: FALSE --- MISREPRESENTATION

Franchesca Santana is a person you do not want to associate yourself with. This person is just bad news. I have only known this person for a short time but I have seen enough. She uses illegal drugs as well as allows her boyfriend to sale them out of her home. She is a habitual liar and claims to have a law degree but really has no more than a fake degree in business from an online diploma mill. She is a thief and has stolen from her friends. I would urge anyone who has contact with her to know who they are really dealing with. Franchesca Santana is a drug user a liar a thief and who on top of all of that seems to have some kind of personality disorder. She is moving to Florida so please beware of her.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2010 04:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Franchesca-Santana-Resident-of-Arizona-and-now-Florida/nationwide/Franchesca-Santana-Resident-of-Arizona-and-now-Florida-Liar-thief-drug-user-Gilbert-Nati-581743. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Franchesca Santana Resident of Arizona and now Florida

#1 General Comment

Mistaken Identity

AUTHOR: Troy G - (United States of America)

I'm sure this is just a case of mistaken identity or identity theft. I have worked with Franchesca for almost a year now and there is no one in the office that cares as much for her employees as she. Her resultsts are top notch and the production of her team is always top of our office. She has personally coached me when my job was in danger because of performance and now I have been chosen to participate in a special project thanks to her coaching. I owe a lot to Franchesca, and she has done the same for many others on her team and in our office as a whole. Franchesca is one of the best managers that I have worked for in my 20 plus years in the job field, and she has a heart of gold. Not sure why this person has said what they have said, but again I say, mistaken Identity.

Far from the truth!

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

Franchesca is one of the most wonderful, straight-forward and caring person I have ever had the pleasure of knowing/working for. It's deeply upsetting to see someone write such outrageous slander about someone so genuine. I want to see any kind of proof this person has about these accusations because I know there isn't any. She has an outstanding personality, is very caring and always willing to help anyone who needs it. Not to mention a great boss and an even greater friend. I would trust Fran with my life if it came down to it! In regards to her family, they are just as wonderful as she is including her gorgeous baby girl. I would hope that anyone who reads that absurd report does not take it seriously. I have nothing but good things to say about her and with confidence can say that anyone else affiliated with her will say the same.

Testimony

AUTHOR: MpierceAZ - (United States of America)

I currently am doing business with Franchesca Santana and have been for about the last year. Not only is she a reliable responsible individual she is trustworthy and highly intelligent. For anyone to imply anything different in reference to her is unbelievable.

FALSE --- MISREPRESENTATION

AUTHOR: Ivan-Huertas - (United States of America)

I have known this young lady and her family for quite sometime and she is by far one of the most educated, talented, hardworking and trust-worthy people I have ever met. She is a gem of a person and has amazing talent that is hard to match  ---

I challenge anyone to verify her credentials, references, work history, psychological profile or for that matter drug test her! It's very sad to see how others try to tarnish other's impeccable record. Don't be fooled by this!