Complaint Review: Franchise Compliance, INC

• Submitted: Fri, July 27, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, July 27, 2012

• Reported By: Love to Shop — San Marcos California United States of America
Franchise Compliance, INC
487 East 520 South, Smithfield,UT 84335 Park City PO Box 982662, Utah United States of America

Franchise Compliance, INC Julie Bishop I have done 13 shops with this company and they have always paid timely until the March, 2012 shop which I received a high grade of completion. Julie nor any of the management will answer my emails, Park City PO Box 982662, Utah

I provide a mystery shopping service for one of their clients and they owe me $165 since March, 2012.  My last email from Julie Bishop was in June, 2012 then she will not respond.  I completed the shop with a good high grade and the file is marked PAYMENT Pending.  There corporated phone number I looked up on the internet says it is disconnected.  I had been paid timely from this company for 12 other shops.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2012 04:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Franchise-Compliance-INC/Park-City-PO-Box-982662-Utah-84098/Franchise-Compliance-INC-Julie-Bishop-I-have-done-13-shops-with-this-company-and-they-hav-918583. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Franchise Compliance, INC