Complaint Review: Franchise Compliance, Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, May 31, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, May 31, 2012

• Reported By: Nykie870 — Antioch California United States of America
Franchise Compliance, Inc.
1980 E. Highcreek Rd. Internet United States of America

Franchise Compliance, Inc. Hired me as a contractor and refused to pay for work performed. Internet

In Novemeber 2011 I signed up with Franchise Compliance, Inc. as a mystery shopper. I did not accept any of their carpet cleaning assignments because they asked for too much money out of pocket. However, in December, right before the New Year they were desperate to close out a shop. I told them I would do it if I could get an appointment. I got and appointment and they asked that I get it done New Year's Eve. So I did. I spent $152.00 out of pocket with a tip.

I knew they wouldn't reimburse for the tip but the client's (Coit Carpet) agent guaranteed me a payment of $122.00 reimbursement plus a bonus for taking it at the last second. It will be June 1st tomorrow and I have not seen a payment. I've sent emails to agents, accounting, and others. I get no response. I guess my next step is to call Coit corporate and let them know they're being robbed by their mystery shopping client. What else to do besides this and the better business buresau. I could almost understand if my write up the shop was bad but I received a score of 10/10.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2012 07:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Franchise-Compliance-Inc/internet/Franchise-Compliance-Inc-Hired-me-as-a-contractor-and-refused-to-pay-for-work-performed-891352. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Franchise Compliance, Inc.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC