Complaint Review: Franchise Compliance, Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, July 13, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, July 13, 2012

• Reported By: Heather Parker — FORT PIERCE Florida United States of America
Franchise Compliance, Inc.
Franchise Compliance, Inc. P.O. Box 982662 Park Ci Internet United States of America

Franchise Compliance, Inc. Mystery Shopping company failed to pay after my work was done, Internet

I am an independent contractor for Franchise Compliance, Inc. Mystery Shopping Company.  I was hired to complete a mystery shopping assignment for Chem Dry carpet cleaning on April of 2012.  It is now July of 2012 and I have not received payment. My shopper log shows payment pending but I have never received payment for it.

The only person I can get a hold of is the scheduler and she states that she has no control over payments.

I am out 103.93 and completed this shopping assignment correctly and expect payment for my services.

I see on mystery shoppers forum that there are multiple complaints about this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2012 06:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Franchise-Compliance-Inc/internet/Franchise-Compliance-Inc-Mystery-Shopping-company-failed-to-pay-after-my-work-was-done-911402. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Franchise Compliance, Inc.