Complaint Review: Franchise Compliance

• Updated: Fri, August 24, 2012

• Reported By: Debbie — Anoka Minnesota United States of America
Franchise Compliance
P.O. Box 982662 Park City Internet, Utah United States of America

Franchise Compliance Julie Bishop- sceduler Non payment for a job performed 2/28 12 Park CityInternet, Utah

I performed an Automotive Repair mystery shop on 02-28-2012 and have not yet been paid. I have sent messages to Julie Bishop the sceduler several times asking that she look into the situation. I have never received any responce. I received a 9/10 rating telling me the report has been reviewed but it is in a "Payment Pending" status. I am owed $51.00.   $15.00 shop fee, $21.00 reimbursement, $15.00 Bonus  =$51.00.

I see there are several "shoppers" with the same problem. I have spent $21.00 out of my own pocket to perform this shop. I spent time wrighting a report and took time taking photographs.

Shoppers- Beware of this company! Either you will not be paid or it will take forever!!!! I am Very, Very Frustrated and wish to be paid- I am on a limited income and NEED the $$$$

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2012 02:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Franchise-Compliance/Park-City-Internet-Utah-84098/Franchise-Compliance-Julie-Bishop-sceduler-Non-payment-for-a-job-performed-228-12-Park-C-932175. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Franchise Compliance