Complaint Review: Franchise Compliance

• Updated: Thu, April 12, 2012

• Reported By: Jazz — Akron Ohio United States of America
Franchise Compliance
P.O. Box 982662 Park City Utah Park City, Utah United States of America

Franchise Compliance Adam Valdez, owner Does not Pay Indepedent Contractors Park City, Utah

I am a mystery shopper who performed a reimbursement only carpet cleaning shop in January for Franchise Compliance.  There was an out of pocket expense of $218.33.  I was promised payment within 60 days.  I received an excellent shop score and was thanked by my scheduler for doing such a great job.  It has now been 80 days and I still have not been paid.  I have repeatedly sent emails asking when I will be paid.  The scheduler told me she had emailed accounting and did not get a response.  She gave me the accounting email address and I emailed them myself, with no response.  I have emailed the owner, Adam Valdez, and he will not respond either.  I did some research and discovered that this company is operating under an expired business license in the state of Utah.  I also read many posts on the mystery shopping forum boards from angry shoppers who have not been paid or were paid very, very, late.  I find it highly unprofessional that no one from this company will bother responding to my emails, and for the company to boldly withhold payment from shoppers is highly unethical.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2012 09:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Franchise-Compliance/Park-City-Utah-84098/Franchise-Compliance-Adam-Valdez-owner-Does-not-Pay-Indepedent-Contractors-Park-City-Uta-867526. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Franchise Compliance