Complaint Review: Franchise Compliance

• Submitted: Thu, October 25, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, October 25, 2012

• Reported By: kmath422 — Greer South Carolina United States of America
Franchise Compliance

Franchise Compliance Chem-Dry mystery shop - ripped off by Franchise Compliance Internet

I completed a mystery shop for Franchise Compliance which involved having my carpets cleaned by Chem-Dry.  I paid $123.99 for this cleaning, and was supposed to have been reimbursed in full by Franchise Compliance.  The job was completed in July 2011, and I have yet to be paid.  I have contacted the company by email numerous times.  The last time I received a response was December 2011, when I was told that the check had been mailed but apparently had been lost in the mail.  The payment status still shows as pending, so clearly this was a lie.  I was told at that time that they would send a replacement check, and my mailing address was confirmed.  It's now been 15 months, and I haven't heard another word from them.  I have completed hundreds of mystery shops for various companies, and this is the only time I've been ripped off by one of them.  Please do not do business with Franchise Compliance/Franchise Services.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2012 08:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Franchise-Compliance/internet/Franchise-Compliance-Chem-Dry-mystery-shop-ripped-off-by-Franchise-Compliance-Internet-960262. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Franchise Compliance