Complaint Review: Francis Ngissah

• Submitted: Tue, December 06, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, May 23, 2012

• Reported By: Sacramento Business Person — Sacramento California United States of America
Francis Ngissah

Francis Ngissah CCSE FRAUD, Falsified documents, Pathological Liar, There is no 501c3, No Schools Exsist, He is not a millionaire, Internet

*Author of original report: I can't find it on the IRS Website

*General Comment: qestions regarding 501 c3

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: PROOF OF 501(C)3 Status

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: THIS IS NOT TRUE, AND A VERY SERIOUS MATTER

Francis Ngissah is in no way shape or form a legitimate business owner. CCSE has absolutely no affiliations with any existing schools or companies across the country. He is a pathological liar that will always keep individuals in the dark about what he is truly doing. He has not legitimate 501c3 certificate. He has outstanding balances with many individuals and companies throughout Sacramento. I personally almost gave a large donation and everything didn't add up.

He is a smooth talker but cannot be trusted. From my understanding, he not only has no legitimate businesses that he runs, he also has no website on the internet. I would recommend any and all individuals to steer clear from this person. I was most recently contacted by the police due to an ongoing investigation by Mr. Ngissah.

He is a FRAUD!!!

Scammed in Sacramento

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2011 09:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Francis-Ngissah/internet/Francis-Ngissah-CCSE-FRAUD-Falsified-documents-Pathological-Liar-There-is-no-501c3-No-805586. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Francis Ngissah

I can't find it on the IRS Website

AUTHOR: Sacramento Business Person - (United States of America)

I went on the IRS website too and cannot find CCSE anywhere when I do a name search. Can you provide a federal ID number that we can search? I did however look through hundreds of listings with nothing for CCSE. I also went on the California Secretary of State and CCSE is located at some random home in Sacramento. This concerns me.

#2 General Comment

qestions regarding 501 c3

AUTHOR: buzzhead - (United States of America)

I just looked at your link and cannot find any proof that you are a 501 c 3. Maybe you can help tell me where to look on that page. However I did not see CCSE listed on there. Thank you.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

PROOF OF 501(C)3 Status

AUTHOR: Unknown - (United States of America)

Hello To All Those Who Need Documentation to supoort CCSE legitimacy Please click on the link below to verify that CCSE is a 501(c)3 non-profit.

If you have any questions or hear any rumors please contact us at leagl@ccseprep.com

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

THIS IS NOT TRUE, AND A VERY SERIOUS MATTER

AUTHOR: Unknown - (United States of America)

The above article and statement is not true. I let got a few employees for unethical behavior and they have been spreading rumors ever since to destroy the reputation of the company and myself.

I ask anyone who truly wants to know the truth I give you some options:

1) You can verify CCSE Schools as a legitimate non-profit company with the California Secretary of States office.

2) You also can verify our 501c3 with the IRS.

If you have any further questions please contact our legal team at legal@ccseprep.com. I am sorry that former employees can ruin great opportunities that helps others.