Complaint Review: Francis Paul G. Galang

• Updated: Mon, March 11, 2013

• Reported By: WebDevelopment — New York City New York Philippines
Francis Paul G. Galang
Pampanga Pampanga, Select State/Province United States of America

Francis Paul G. Galang Francis, Cis Web Developer- Programmer from the Philippines - who is also a hacker and a thief. Pampanga, Other

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Remove this!

Francis Paul Galang hasd been contracted to do my website and so I trusted him. He was more than excited to do the job. But he always ask for money or downpayment. Then comes the downpayment.

After a while, since he is not getting his monetary requests from us, he hijacked the site and stole everything.

He is a hacker who will compromise your site. He will steal your money. And most of all he will gain your trust.

Even if a guy is knowledgeable but if he put it in bad use or to harm people. All of these mean nothing..

Please beware and do not deal with this guy. I hope he doesn't get any projects anymore because of this act.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2012 09:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Francis-Paul-G-Galang/Pampanga-Select-StateProvince-/Francis-Paul-G-Galang-Francis-Cis-Web-Developer-Programmer-from-the-Philippines-who-835851. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Francis Paul G. Galang

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Remove this!

AUTHOR: carlbading - (United States of America)

Dear ripoffreport.com I don't know what kind of requirements do you have to publish this kind of report. It is unfair and completely biased. I think you should ask first the one who did this report for a valid email or contact# of the person he complained. So you at least notify the person that someone is filing a report for them before publishing anything on the internet. Because it is very unfair that I will see a complaint report about me that has been created for almost a year now! And what kind of evidence do you have or they gave you to publish this kind of report!? Actually the person who did this should be the one to have a ripofferport! This person lost on a paypal case to me, so what can only he do is to post anything about me on internet to destroy my credibility. Person like this should be the one not to trust. I already dare him before to file a legal case against me and face me in person. but this person knows to himself that he is only bitter of his lost on paypal case!

So I request that this report should be deleted immediately! as there is no even single evidence that is attached to this report! it is a completely unfair! I can already file a libel case to the person who posted this for posting a malicious report without any evidence!