Complaint Review: Francis & Sons car wash

• Updated: Sat, November 17, 2012

• Reported By: Miky Mike — Chandler Arizona United States of America
Francis & Sons car wash
6605 W Chandler Blvd chandler, AZ Chandler, Arizona United States of America

Francis & Sons car wash They will steal from your car and lie about plus horrible washes!! Chandler, Arizona

Went here the wash was terrible! Noticed my iPod touch missing and the wire was hidden porly under the passenger seat. Called them knowing nothing would be done just wanted them to know a their was a theif there. Manager says no one admitted to the theft, gee really? 3 days later my friend gets a call from the manager there saying they found my iPod and got his number from my contacts in it. I go there iPod which was in a outerbox case looks really dirty, which is not how it was when I last saw it.

The iPod would not turn on and I noticed it had water in it. Manager then tells me it was found in the wash tunnel and one of his employees must have stolen it and threw it in the wash tunnel after being questioned. So manager admits his employees stole it and destroyed it then said I will not be compensated because the sign says "Remove all valuables we are not responsible. Manager then gets angry and threatening when I tell the other people there to check all belongings before leaving. " Wow what a response I will never go to this or any other affiliate wash of theirs again!!!!!!

Furthermore I will be standing outside in the curb with a sign telling others not to go there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2012 04:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Francis-Sons-car-wash/Chandler-Arizona-85226/Francis-Sons-car-wash-They-will-steal-from-your-car-and-lie-about-plus-horrible-washes-970729. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Francis & Sons car wash