Complaint Review: Francisco Salvat MyLeadGroup Residential Solar Leads

• Updated: Tue, June 03, 2014

• Reported By: Jesse — Utah
Francisco Salvat MyLeadGroup Residential Solar Leads
Internet USA

Francisco Salvat MyLeadGroup Residential Solar Leads Residential Solar Lead Scam, Check Fraud, Con Artist. Solar Lead Check Fraud Internet

*Author of original report: Wrong again Francisco Salvat

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: In response to your False claim

I am the owner of a solar company who reached out to a company called my MyLeadGroup in regards to residential solar leads. The owner of this company is Francisco Salvat, and through my research upon looking up his name I have come to find he has been a con artist for quite some time. Unfortunately, I did not research his name before I decided to do business with MyLeadGroup because I found out who the owner was after it was too late. I wanted Residential Solar Leads and believed everything Francisco Salvat had told me.

I signed up for an order of 50 exclusive residential solar leads at $100.00 dollars per lead. The invoice was $5,000.00 – MyLeadGroup assured me I would be getting exclusive residential solar leads and the order would be done within 1 week pursuant to the articles on the contract reflecting such.

Four weeks later my order was done with very little communications after numerous times of trying to reach out. [continued below]....

..... I did not speak to 1 person interested in Residential Solar. They had all told me they thought the “Robot Calls” were from the Electric Company and were promised a free rate reduction as long as they were spending over $80.00 on their bill.

MyLeadGroup assured me that with this residential solar order there would be no out bound dialing. I was also promised my list of qualifying filters would be met. This was obviously all untrue. When I asked for more leads or some of my money back after the campaign failed I was introduced to an extremely volatile and rude individual named Franciso Salvat, who claimed to be the owner of MyLeadGroup.Com – I told him that the contract was not held up to its standard and I was not happy.

Out of 50 leads I was expecting to at least close 1 deal for a minimum ROI. I personally have never been yelled at as angrily as Francisco Salvat yelled at me. Francisco Salvat had some very choice words with me including physically threatening me, and after a barrage of inconsistencies and grandiose propaganda he finally stated “In America, this is how business is done”, and hung up on me.

I wish the story ended, but it does not. A week later accounting notified me that one of our accounts went negative $5,000.00 – I was racking my head to think of something I approved for such a dollar amount. Accounting assured me I did not approve this what so ever. I have friends in high levels of various banking institutions and when reaching out to them I was told immediately that another check was deposited from MyLeadGroup and the account holder was Francisco Salvat.

My method of payment to MyLeadGroup was “Check by Fax” and I was informed that another unauthorized, fraudulent check was printed and deposited. BLATANT CHECK FRAUD. I am writing this to inform any business owner that dealing with Francisco Salvat and MyLeadGroup for Solar Leads is cancerous to your company. Not only will you’re ROI be poor, not only will it be a waste of resources and time, but in the end you will get robbed.

I have contacted the DA in Los Angeles County, and Ventura County about the blatant check fraud. They are currently investigating the issue. It has been several months since Francisco Salvat has answered his phone or emails. It is only a matter of time I have this guy arrested.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2014 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Francisco-Salvat-MyLeadGroup-Residential-Solar-Leads/internet/Francisco-Salvat-MyLeadGroup-Residential-Solar-Leads-Residential-Solar-Lead-Scam-Check-F-1151894. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Francisco Salvat MyLeadGroup Residential Solar Leads

Wrong again Francisco Salvat

AUTHOR: JesseU - ()

I am struggling to decide which is worse; your literacy or business practices. I did write my name, and location; and you know exactly who I am. This is Jesse Phillips, owner of SolarTek Solutions. I welcome anyone to call me so I can explain exactly what happened.

I was informed there were several other businesses this happened to including a Synergy Conservations, in which I personally spoke with the owner and was informed the exact same thing happened to him.

What you do not understand Mr. Salvat is check fraud simply does not go away: Names and Businesses you have committed check fraud against are all recorded within the bank, and because Bank of America has dropped you as an account holder specifically for bank fraud it is relatively public record. I am in the process of serving other agents of entity who worked for you, and am hunting down aliases as well. Dylan Walker and Nick Matthews being two of them. Now that I find out you had a business partner Jason Davis, I will be pursuing him directly. You and your affiliates are not hard to find, and your blatant criminal activity and lack of business ethic will be pursued legally. Unfortunately for you, this is real and not some hoax to diminish your business.

Please tell me where your address is since you do business "The Correct Way". Why is your address not on www.myleadgroup.com ? Or a phone number?

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

In response to your False claim

AUTHOR: Bank of America is a Criminal - ()

First and foremost,

This report is 100% fraudulent. Please go ahead and provide an agreement that you signed with my company along with the copies of checks you cliam our company illegally processed. You see, I have been in this business a long time and have learned that all my compeitors including my X business partner Jason Davis enjoy to be malicisous. Simply because you competiors think your smart but you see. Our clients they know the truth, they come to my office and do business the right way. Please provide proof and facts to back up your claim. This is nonsense that your even allowed to report such a fraudulent claim when you provide nothing but your malicious intent. You dont even say what solar company your with, you dont even mention your name. Come on people are smarter than this.

Good luck with your lies....

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC