Complaint Review: Francisco

• Submitted: Mon, July 07, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, July 07, 2008

• Reported By:Winters California
Unknown Winters, California U.S.A.

Francisco MCI Phone Service customer service lazy and no help Woodland California

I started up a new home telephone service with MCI with a 50 doller credit off my first bill by mail just for signing up with new service ,after signing up and waiting up to 2 weeks for the service to go active i still dident get no diel tone so i called MCI they turned my service on 5 or 6 days ago ,i told them i was not getting a diel tone so they sent a wire repair men to my home for inside repair nothing rong inside so they left and told me they would send someone else out to my home for outside repair ..ok....few weeks later they fixed the problem by paying AT&T to fix the outside problem. alot of delays to get someone out to repair the line ........

But thats not all i dont mind going over a month with out service but they charged me for 2 months of service when i couldent use it and charged me with wire repair for 275.00 that should have been free with there line repair insureince .many months go by talking with there retarded customer service that put me on hold for long periods of time and transefer me back and forth from different customer support to take line rapair bill of my account balance so after all that they i owe them over 800.00 only had them for a few months and they blocked my long distance for not paying line repair they said they would remove off my account. i should only pay 65.00 a month i dident put any high cost calling chrages on my bill ,just money hungery people

Winters, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2008 11:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Francisco/Winters-California-9564/Francisco-MCI-Phone-Service-customer-service-lazy-and-no-help-Woodland-California-348238. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Francisco