Complaint Review: Franco Villa

• Updated: Tue, May 22, 2012

• Reported By: Grace Dorado — Beacon New York United States of America
Franco Villa
Stewart ave Garden city, New York United States of America

Franco Villa Empire Home Savings Run away after charged $ 5000" to do a mortgage loan modification ( Chase bank ) Garden city, New York

After received a call from Franco Villa , I went to the office ( Empire Home Savings ) in Stewart ave in Garden city . I met him and the lawyer Brian P. Mangan , then they ofer to help me with the loan modification . After the review on my case they charged me $ 3500" for my daughter mortgage house and $1500 for my mortgage house . A total of $5000". Time was passing . We were sending documents such as bank and earnings statements every two weeks. I was surprised went , I received a letter on November 11, 2011 from The Green Law Group ( David Green attorney at law) as a new contact information and a new telephone number . For almost three weeks I didn't get any answer from Franco Villa or Emanuel so today I went to his office and I didn't found any office there. They run away. Then I went to see my new contact ( The Green Law Group) but it was closed and more people were at the door complaining for same reason .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2012 07:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Franco-Villa/Garden-city-New-York-11530/Franco-Villa-Empire-Home-Savings-Run-away-after-charged-5000-to-do-a-mortgage-loan-mod-886661. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Franco Villa