scared

• Submitted: Mon, November 26, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, November 26, 2012

• Reported By: shireen — cooma Other Australia
Frangrance city New York:

Frangrance city New York: Took my money- no reply to emails- No goods received , Internet

Ordered 12 different perfumes from Fragrance City New York on the 3rd of October 2012, paid by PayPal.
I have sent numerous emails from their site asking when they had sent my purchases, to date i have still to receive a reply.
When I log into my account it shows order as processing. I looked up my paypal account and found a different email to the one on their site and sent another email to that address 6 days ago but still no reply.

I would say I can kiss my money goodbye, will go back to fragrancex as they always reply to any emails I have sent.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2012 04:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frangrance-city-New-York/internet/Frangrance-city-New-York-Took-my-money-no-reply-to-emails-No-goods-received-Internet-973986. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frangrance city New York: